Playful Career Nanny Wanted in Fort Mill, SC
Family First Household Staffing Agency is assisting a family located in Fort Mill, South Carolina in finding a long-term Nanny for their tender hearted and outgoing daughters ages 2 and 5.
The start date is July 1, 2020, but they are willing to wait for the right fit.
This position is Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00PM guaranteeing 45 hours per week. The family is offering $18-$20 per hour for a professional Nanny that has three years or more of recent in home Nanny experience.
They are anxiously awaiting a Nanny that will become an extension of their family. They are a busy yet thoughtful and considerate family that has a lot of love to give. They are looking for someone who can integrate with their family and keep the household running smoothly, so time spent with their children is quality time.
They are seeking a loving, active, kind nanny that is diligent and focuses on the children’s safety. Communication is key when working with children and the family desires a nanny who is comfortable in effectively communicating their needs and being ope with them about the children’s day. It is important to them that the nanny continue to teach their children to grow into self sufficient, respectful and polite little children.
The family lives in a safe neighborhood with with a lot of children, moms and nannies that like to get together. Once it is safe to connect with others, you will have access to take the children to their neighborhood pool, splash pad and parks. Arts, crafts, board games and imaginative play are all welcome at their home! The children especially love to read. This family is truly looking for an active and engaged person that will foster the developmental and emotional growth of their children.
If you are outgoing, organized, are safety conscious, creative, proactive, reliable and take pride in your job we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties include, but are not limited to:
- Making the children meals
- Picking up the children’s rooms
- Washing, folding and putting away the children’s laundry
- Sanitizing toys
- Maintaining a clean eating area
- Keeping play areas tidy
- Pick up and drop off to preschool
- Taking the children to planned activities
- Planning educational and creative activities
- Setting up playdates ect.
Household duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Wiping down the kitchen counters
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Have three recent years of Nanny experience
- be a great swimmer
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- have a reliable car
- be at least 21 years of age
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
- Legal pay
- Paid holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid vacation
- Guaranteed hours
- Gas Reimbursement
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.