Family Assistant Wanted-Filled
Family First Household Staffing Agency is assisting a friendly and active family in finding a live-out Family Assistant. The children, ages 8 and 11 prefer to stay away from screen time and enjoy staying active, playing outside, arts, crafts and imaginative play. The family believes it truly “takes a village” to raise healthy, happy and well-rounded children. They are hoping to find someone to join their family long term and grow as an extension of the family.
This position is 25-30 hours a week, with family assistant responsibilities in the early afternoon and childcare duties later in the day. The family is offering $18-20 dollars an hour plus benefits. Theyare located in Davidson, North Carolina. The position will be Monday- Friday: 1:00pm to 6:00pm with some flexibility needed. The family is open to more hours for a rock-star family assistant that shares their passion to invest in their children and home life.
The children are involved in various after school activities so it is important to the family that candidates be comfortable driving and having an ever changing afternoon schedule as activities change through out the year. This family does have a fluffy four-legged family member so please be comfortable with cats.
The ideal candidate for this family will be proactive, timely, adventurous and willing to take the lead in the household. It is imperative that the candidate is outgoing as well as detail and schedule oriented. Please only apply for this position if you are an exceptional homework helper/checker as the children attend a private school. The parents have a very busy schedule and wish that time spent with their children is quality. This means that childcare related duties are just as important as household duties.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Picking up the children from school
- Driving to and from after school activities
- Homework help/ homework check
- Keeping play areas and children’s rooms tidy
Household responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Grocery shopping
- Light house cleaning
- Unloading/loading dishwasher
- Family laundry
- Errand running as needed
- Meal prep
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- previous in home experience as a nanny with twin infants
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- have at least three years of professional, recent experience working as a nanny
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.