Calming Nanny Wanted – Huntersville, NC- Filled
Family First Household Staffing Agency is assisting a down to earth family located in Huntersville, North Carolina, in finding a loving part time nanny on a rotating schedule for their 3 month old.
This position starts ASAP, but the family is willing to wait until June 1st for the perfect nanny. Care is needed on a consistent rotating schedule as both parents are physicians. The family needs care Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Monday (alternate week) from 7am-5:30pm. The family is offering $20-$23 per hour for an emotionally intelligent, caring, kind, and professional nanny that has three years or more of recent in-home nanny experience with infants.
They are anxiously awaiting a nanny that will become an extension of their family, who matches their family chemistry and is understanding and compassionate. They are an introverted family that enjoys board games and are avid fans of Star Wars! They are looking to know their nanny on a personal level, with some boundaries in place on both sides. It would be ideal for their nanny to take their infant on walks and help keep him on track developmentally.
Their perfect fit nanny would be one that can be independent when caring for their child. A candidate would need to have initiative and have critical thinking skills, should a time sensitive decision arise and the parents be unavailable. The family plans on introducing solid foods at 4 months, so someone with experience in making baby food or baby led weaning would be ideal. It should be noted that the family has two cats and does have cameras in their home. Currently, they are only interested in interviewing candidates that have received their COVID-19 vaccine. The family is considered high risk, as they are both physicians, so their nanny must be comfortable with this.
If you are a compassionate, professional, and a kind nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties include, but are not limited to:
- Making baby food (optional)
- Picking up the baby’s nursery
- Restocking wipes and diapers
- Keeping play areas tidy
- Creating developmentally appropriate activities
- Taking the children to planned activities in the future
- Planning educational and creative activities
Household duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and sanitizing bottles
- Tidying up after meals and playtime
- Occasional infant laundry
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Have three recent years of nanny experience
- Previous experience with infants
- Non smoker
- Be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Speak English fluently
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
- Covid 19 vaccine
- Preference given to those with SIDS training
- Legal pay
- 6 flex days
- Gas reimbursement
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid Holidays
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.