Family First is excited to help a family of 5 in Charlotte, NC, in finding a long-term, professional Nanny/Household Manager for their three active children, ages 6, 4, and 2.
This position will ideally start in early November, but the family is willing to be flexible for the right candidate. Care will be from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday. They are offering $25 an hour and 50 guaranteed hours a week for a compassionate, structured, and team-playing nanny who can balance their children’s growing personalities and interests. Both mom and dad currently work from home, so it is imperative that their nanny be collaborative and hands-on with their children.
Their oldest is mature, social, and a science lover. He appreciates structure with some love mixed in. He is attending an in person school this year. Their four year old goes to preschool, and enjoys dressing up, pretend play, dancing, and arts and crafts. Their youngest child is rough and tumble, and values sports and outdoor play, and also attends preschool. They all get along wonderfully and are always looking out for one another. The family is looking for a nanny who can engage all of their children on different levels and help make life interesting. They believe in natural consequences and aim to raise their children to be strong willed and very independent. They value growth through mistakes and fostering curiosity.
Their ideal nanny is one who is organized, safety conscious, clean, and reliable, while also being engaging and fun with the children! They have two senior toy poodles, who do sometimes need assistance around the house and being let out, so someone who loves dogs would be great! The family would love someone who is a strong swimmer and enjoys being outdoors.
If you are a professional nanny with three or more years of experience and enjoy getting creative and staying active, then we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Pick ups and drop offs
- Driving to and from after school activities
- Homework help/ homework check
- Keeping play areas and children’s rooms tidy
- Creating engaging environments
- Keeping children on track developmentally
- Continuous communication with parents
Household responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Grocery shopping
- Dinner prep
- Packing lunches
- Unloading/loading dishwasher
- Children’s laundry
- Errand running as needed
- Household duties will be added as needed
- Legal Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Major Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Guaranteed Hours
- Car to use on duty
- Monthly health insurance stipend
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- COVID Vaccinated
- Strong Swimmer
- Organized and tidy
- Must be fluent in English
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- have at least three years of professional, recent experience working as a nanny
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.