Family First is delighted to help a family in Mooresville in finding an energetic and engaging full time nanny for their 7 week old infant. At this time, they are looking for a one year commitment, and will evaluate later if they would like care extended past then.
This position starts on August 30th, 2021. Care is needed from 9am to 3pm Monday through Friday. While their nanny will have full charge and lead during the day, it is important to note that both mom and dad work from home. They are offering $20-$25 an hour and 30 guaranteed hours for a nanny who is kind, patient, and has experience with infants.
It is important to the parents that their nanny’s personality fits well with them and their child. As a family, they enjoy going to the lake, being in the sun, and spending time with friends. They are looking for a nanny who is laid back, but can still provide their child with structure and help him meet his developmental milestones. They are interested in their child going to playgrounds, museums, libraries, and playdates with kids his age as he grows up.
Their ideal candidate is one who comes to the table with experience, and is able to comfort their infant. They want someone who exudes patience, understanding, and love. It would be great if their nanny would do occasional date nights, overnights, and possible travel. They do have one small, sweet, and energetic mini schnauzer. Their nanny must be up to date on their TDAP vaccine, be vaccinated for COVID 19, and it is preferred for them to get a yearly flu shot.
If you are an energetic, loving, and experienced nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping play areas tidy
- Staying on track developmentally
- Tidying and restocking nursery
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Baby’s laundry
- Making homemade baby food would be a plus!!
- Planning educational and creative activities
- Preparing and sanitizing bottles
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Strong Swimmer
- Have 3 years recent nanny experience
- Have 1 year of infant experience
- Have the TDAP Vaccine and Covid Vaccine
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Fluent in English
- be at least 21 years of age
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
- Legal pay
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Guaranteed hours
- Gas Reimbursement
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.