Family First Household Staffing Agency is assisting a family in finding a Nanny for their 5-year-old, 3-year-old and 2-year-old twins. They are located near a small town in central Illinois. About 1.5 hour south of Chicago. The nanny will have their own private home and car so out of state applicants are welcome!
They are looking for a Nanny to start in September but are willing to wait/get started sooner with the right fit as they are looking for someone to become an extension of their family. This position is Monday – Friday 10am-7pm, guaranteeing 45 hours per week. They are offering $30 per hour for an exceptional Nanny that has three or more years of in-home experience with infants, toddlers, and preschool age children.
The family lives in a rural part of the country on 8 acres of land. They are looking for someone who loves imaginative play, being outdoors, planning arts and crafts and educational activities. It is important to them that the Nanny impart to the children a sense of responsibility and self-sufficiency by having them stay engaged not just through play, but other household duties as well.
There are quite a few local parks where the children love to play, and they have a golf cart for rides across the countryside. They would love someone who can create a sense of adventure for the children by exploring, playing games, and coming prepared with fun activities for everyone. The children also love going to the library, local children’s museum, and parks.
Mom will be staying home with the goal of eventually going back to work but will be working alongside the nanny & is happy to supplement where needed. Their goal as parents is to be a united front with the Nanny. They really want someone who can jump in that enjoys having freedom with the children throughout the day and support the family as a whole. The 5-year-old will be starting school in the fall and this may call for transportation help as well.
If you have an upbeat positive attitude, are a go getter that takes pride in your career, are tender hearted, enjoy being active, love creativity and the outdoors, this job could be great for you! Please note that this is rural area but is absolutely beautiful and could be a great location for the right person.
Childcare Related Duties:
- Picking up after arts and crafts
- Picking up after meals
- Stocking diapers and wipes in the changing area
- Taking the children’s trash out
- Children’s laundry
- Sanitizing bottles
- Helping the children make their beds
- Taking the oldest to school
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Wiping down the kitchen counters at the end of the night
- Taking the kitchen trash out when full
- Family meal prep would be ideal
- Legal Pay
- 45 Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Days
- Car Provided
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Relocation Bonus/Moving Package
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- experience with multiples
- experience with twins is a plus
- experience with toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners
- Be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Be able to pass a government background check, including sex offender, criminal, state and DMV records
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Must enjoy the outdoors
- Must love animals
- Must be up to date on vaccines and flu shot
To apply please complete the online application below: