Family First is assisting a family located in Charlotte, North Carolina in finding a professional, structured, and kind nanny for their two school aged children. They just moved to the area, and are looking for someone who can take them to explore and discover Charlotte!
This position starts July 26th, 2021. The schedule will be 8am-7pm, Monday through Friday with some flexibility needed (schedule given in advance, but hours are in between 8am and 7pm.) They are offering $23-$25 an hour and 40 guaranteed hours a week for an extremely organized, punctual, and motivated nanny who can take on household management duties while the kids are in school. Mom will be around during the day at start, as they settle into their new house and new city. She may also travel back to New York, and would like some flexibility from her nanny during that time. Their nanny must be comfortable with maintaining professional boundaries with her, while being a loving and committed caregiver to the kids.
Their daughter is active and outgoing; their son is laid back and chill. The best part is, they are both best friends by choice! It would be ideal if their nanny could balance their two personalities and keep them engaged and active. Both children are extremely routine based and thrive off of a caregiver who can keep them tidy, neat, organized, and on a schedule. The kids enjoy crafting and being outside. Both children noted that they would love a nanny who is fun, energetic, and engaging. It is important that their nanny be someone who is comfortable driving the kids to and from school and activities- a car is provided. Meal prep is expected of their nanny.
They are looking for someone who knows the area. While the kids are at school they need help with making appointments, buying groceries, shopping, etc. They need someone who is extremely punctual and organized. Their ideal candidate must also be able to swim. They really need someone who is proactive and can operate on their own to make playdates, schedule activities, and ensure everything related to the kids is taken care of.
The ideal candidate is one who can partner with mom and be clear and concise in their communication. They do have a little furry friend who may need to be let out a few times a day. They do require a COVID vaccine and yearly flu shot. As a family, their daily motto is: Be Kind, Be Safe, Be True. They want a nanny who holds those values true to their heart.
If you are a professional, organized, structured but kind nanny who is comfortable with household management duties, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Picking up the children from school
- Lunch and dinner meal prep for children
- Driving to and from after school activities
- Once a week laundry including bedsheets
- Help the children assist in chores
- Schedule playdates and activities
- Keeping play areas and children’s rooms tidy
Household responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Grocery shopping
- Post office runs
- Light house cleaning
- Unloading/loading dishwasher
- Making doctors appointments
- Errand running
- Being at the house if a service person needs to come by
- Ordering supplies and items for the house and children
- Legal Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Major Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Guaranteed Hours
- Nanny car to use on duty
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- COVID Vaccine
- Flu vaccine
- 3+ years of in home family assistant experience
- 2+ years of in home nanny experience
- Must be fluent in English
- be legally permitted to work in the United Statesbe at least 21 years of age
- have at least three years of professional, recent experience working as a nanny
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.