Family First Household Staffing Agency is eager to assist a family of first time parents located in the Plaza Midwood Area of Charlotte in finding a long term, full time, experienced nanny for their brand new baby. They are asking for a long term commitment and anticipate having a second child in the future.
This position starts on February 9th, 2022. Care is needed Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm, guaranteeing 50 hours a week. They are offering $25-$30 an hour for a nanny who is kind, experienced, and intentional. Both mom and dad are laid back but busy professionals. They are both in the medical field, so some flexibility with start and end times may be needed. They are down to earth and outdoorsy people who are excited for this new stage in their lives.
Their ideal candidate is someone who does not need a lot of direction, and can take initiative to get things done. It is important to them that both their nanny have the knowledge and experience needed to foster a happy and healthy baby. They are a musical family who are thrilled to watch their child grow and develop. Eventually, they would like their nanny to take their child to playgrounds, classes, and on playdates. If you have experience in Montessori or play based learning, you would be a great fit! They would like their child to stay on track developmentally and get plenty of tummy time and sensory play. Their nanny must have received a COVID vaccine and be up to date on TDAP.
At the end of the day, they want to raise an open minded and accepting child that is kind, generous, and responsible. If you are an experienced, thoughtful, and kind nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Keeping up with developmental milestones
- Planning play dates and activities outside the home when appropriate
- Providing an engaging environment
- Sanitizing bottles
- Child’s Laundry
- Restocking nursery
- Preparing bottles and meals for the child
- Unloading and loading the dishwasher
- Setting routines and schedules
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- 5 years of recent, previous in home experience as a nanny
- 3 years of infant experience
- Fluent in English
- Be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Up to date on vaccines
- Be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender,
criminal, county, and state, DMV records
- Legal Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Gas Reimbursement
- Health insurance stipend
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.