Family First Household Staffing Agency is eager to assist a family of first time parents located in the Plaza Midwood Area of Charlotte in finding a team of Newborn Care Specialists for their brand new baby.
This position starts on December 17th, 2021 and ends February 11th, 2022. They are looking for a team of newborn care specialists to split the week and provide quality support to mom and baby. Care is needed 7 days a week, from 10pm-6am, and they are offering $25-$30 an hour. Both mom and dad are laid back but busy professionals. They are both in the medical field, open minded and kind.
They are down to earth and outdoorsy people who are excited for this new stage in their lives. Their ideal candidate is someone who does not need a lot of direction, and can take initiative to get things done. It is important to them that both their Newborn Care Specialists have the knowledge and experience needed to support, educate, and ease their minds in this new life transition.
Their Newborn Care Specialist on duty will have a private room with the baby. Both candidates must have received a COVID vaccine and be up to date on TDAP.
If you are a loving, knowledgeable, and supportive NCS, we would love for you to apply!
Newborn Care related duties including but not limited to:
- Swaddling, feeding, and changing infant
- Sanitizing breast pumps and bottles
- Educating parents on safe practices
- Circumcision and umbilical cord care
- Baby’s laundry
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- 3+ years of recent, previous in home experience as a Newborn Care Specialist or Postpartum Doula
- Be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Covid Vaccinated
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender,
criminal, county, and state, DMV records
- Legal Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Holidays
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.