Family First Household Staffing Agency is eager to assist a family in Davidson in finding a new, long term nanny for their two loving children, ages 6 and 2.
This position starts on September 22nd, but they are willing to wait for the right fit. Care is needed Monday through Friday, 7:45 to 5:45. For this family, punctuality and reliability is a must. They are offering $22-24/hour and 40 guaranteed hours for a nanny who is calm, kind, and creative. Ideally, they would love a nanny who is highly trustworthy and can take their children to parks, libraries, and other small outings. Their 6 year old begins kindergarten this year, so drop offs, pick ups, and homework help are a must. She enjoys creating things and engaging in movement. It seems like she always has a new and innovative idea. Someone who is able to nurture and empower her is ideal. Their two year old is enjoying learning independence, constantly growing in curiosity, and is a total Montessori kid. Their ideal nanny is someone who matches their kids energy and creative innovations while still creating boundaries and structure in their day.
It is important to the family that their nanny be orderly and organized. They strive for consistency in the household and would like that continued with the caregiver in the home. To them, it is all about a balance. If you are someone who is kind, calm, and caring, but also schedule driven and organized, this would be the perfect job for you!
They are a no screen time family, and at the end of the day, their goal is to raise kind humans. They do not have any furry family members. Their nanny must be a safe driver and comfortable swimming with children. If you are a kind, detailed, and calm nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Creating an engaging environment
- Supporting development and interests
- Meal prep for children
- Drop offs and pickups
- Developing and maintaining schedules as child grows
- Planning play dates and activities outside the home when appropriate
Household responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Unloading/loading dishwasher
- Child’s laundry
- Tidying up play areas
- Errand running as needed
- Legal Pay
- 80 Hours of Paid Vacation
- Paid Major Holidays
- Guaranteed Hours
- Car to Use on Duty
- Week of Christmas and New Years’ off and paid
- Two Weeks of Paid Vacation at the Parents Choice
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- COVID Vaccine
- Flu Vaccine
- At least three recent years of in home, nanny experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.