Family First is eager to assist a family located in Matthews, NC, in finding a wonderful, cheerful, and engaging long term nanny for their three children, ages 6, 5, and 3.
This position starts on December 1st, 2021, and care is needed for 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm. They are offering $23-$25 an hour for a professional and engaging nanny. They are looking for a nanny who will come with a plan, activities, and love for the kids. They do have a pool, so their nanny must be comfortable swimming with the children. Their nanny must be comfortable with teaching letters, numbers, and other preschool materials, as well as homework help and checks, for their two oldest children, who are in school. While the 6 year old and 5 year old are in school, their 3 year old is home, and thrive off of a continuously loving and engaging caregiver. Their two school aged schild do attend different schools, and pickups/drop offs are required. At this time, both mom and dad work from home, but dad may eventually return to the office.
Their children love school, reading, dancing, singing and exploring. Someone who loves the outdoors and is willing to be silly and adventurous would be a great fit for this family. They are an intentional family and appreciate patients, respect, and kindness. Their children’s love language is definitely physical touch, so a nanny that loves to cuddle up and read a story would be amazing.
If you are a wonderful, kind, motivated, and engaging nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Keeping play areas and child’s rooms tidy
- Creating engaging environments
- Keeping children on track developmentally
- Continuous communication with parents
- School drop off and pick up
Household responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Unloading/loading dishwasher
- Children’s laundry
- Legal Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Major Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Guaranteed Hours
- Car to use on duty
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- COVID Vaccinated
- Must be fluent in English
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- have at least three years of professional, recent experience working as a nanny
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.