Family First Household Staffing Agency is happily assisting a family located in Charlotte, North Carolina near Mallard Creek in finding a playful, professional, and long term nanny for their son, aged 13 months.
This position starts on January 10th, 2022. Care is needed from 8am-4pm, Monday through Friday. They are offering $23-$25 an hour, and 40 guaranteed hours for a nanny who is high energy, bubbly, open, and honest. At this time, they are living in an apartment, and both mom and dad work from home. They will be moving to a home some time next year located in South Charlotte. They are looking for a nanny who is able to be confident and comfortable being their true fun and goofy selves around others. The family does have a sweet goldendoodle who spends most of his time with dad in the office.
Their son is entering toddler-hood, and is exploring and discovering new things everyday. They would love a nanny who can foster his sense of exploration safely while still allowing him to learn on his own. If you have experience with Montessori methods, this would be a great fit for you! He is active, and loves to read and sing. He thrives off of a calm, fun, silly, and nurturing environment.
Their ideal candidate is one who is laid back, down to earth, and can roll with the punches as their child grows. They are looking for someone who is engaging and can provide opportunities for independent play and curiosity.
If you are a professional, silly, and laid back nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Keeping play areas and child’s rooms tidy
- Creating engaging environments
- Keeping children on track developmentally
- Continuous communication with parents
Household responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Unloading/loading dishwasher
- Children’s laundry
- Legal Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Major Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Guaranteed Hours
- Gas Reimbursement
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- COVID Vaccinated
- Must be fluent in English
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- have at least three years of professional, recent experience working as a nanny
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.