Family First is happily assisting a family located in the Cotswold area of Charlotte, NC, in finding an outgoing and energetic nanny for their two children, ages 3 and 4. They are looking for someone to become part of their family and stay with them for many years to come.
This position starts on September 13th, 2021. Care is needed from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday. They are offering $20-25/hour and 45 guaranteed hours a week for a professional, calm, and communicative nanny. Mom works from home, and dad works outside of home, so their nanny must be comfortable with communicating in different ways throughout the day. They have a loving 60lb dog, who will need to be let out into the backyard to potty. They would love it if their nanny would take their furry family member on walks and occasionally drop him off at doggy daycare, but this is not a requirement. They value optimism and creativity in their home, and are looking for a nanny who can bring a calming and respectful presence with them everyday.
Both of their children have a strong sense of humor, so someone who is able to laugh alongside them is important. They love fruit snacks, going to the museums, reading, being outside, and playing with dinosaurs and blocks. Their oldest is super chatty and has a big personality. Their youngest is just beginning to learn about the world and himself. He is potty training, so someone who can assist with support on the potty would be amazing! The children are not shy and love to be hugged and snuggled. Both will be in a preschool program, with the oldest going Monday through Thursday, and their youngest on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Their youngest child will be starting speech therapy. If you are experienced in toddler speech delay, this could be the perfect job for you to put your skills to work.
Their ideal candidate is one who is organized and enjoys cooking fun, interesting, and healthy meals. They would like their nanny to be in charge of scheduling camps and after school activities for their children. It would be awesome if their nanny was familiar with the Charlotte area and could keep their kids involved in community activities and fun trips around town.
If you are a calm, kind, and engaging professional nanny, we would love for you to apply! Preference will be given to those who speak a second language, and you must be COVID vaccinated to be considered for this job.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Pick ups and drop offs
- Driving to and from after school activities
- Keeping play areas and children’s rooms tidy
- Creating engaging environments
- Keeping children on track developmentally
- Continuous communication with parents
- Emptying the diaper pail
- Assisting the children in engaging in age appropriate chores
- Monitor health i.e. daily temp checks
- Scheduling activities and camps
Household responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep
- Packing lunches
- Unloading/loading dishwasher
- Children’s laundry
- Errand running as needed
- Dog care as needed
- Legal Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Major Holidays
- Guaranteed Hours
- Gas Reimbursement
- Monthly health insurance stipend
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- COVID Vaccinated
- Second language preferred
- Animal lover
- Organized and tidy
- Must be fluent in English
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- have at least three years of professional, recent experience working as a nanny
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.