Family First is excited to assist a family located in the Steele Creek area of Charlotte, NC, in finding a long term, experienced, and professional nanny for their two playful and bubbly boys, 6 months and 2 years old.
This position starts ASAP. Care is needed 40 hours per week, and they are open to 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm. They are offering $25-$30 an hour for a nanny who is a fun, active, and professional team player. They are looking for a nanny they can build a familial relationship with. Both mom and dad are entrepreneurs. Dad travels often, and mom has busy days, so collaboration and communication are very important for a successful and smooth relationship.
Their two year old is super active. He loves water play, sports, and climbing. He does very well with engaging activities and fun outings. Their six month old loves to be held, so someone who is comfortable babywearing is ideal. He is eating solid table foods, and still breastfeeding as well. Mom is looking for breastfeeding support from their nanny, so infant knowledge will be helpful. They would love it if their nanny would engage and explore their children’s different developing interests in a safe and guided environment.
Their perfect nanny is one that is fun and energetic, passionate about children, and values other cultures. Someone who is excited about teaching and keeping their children on track developmentally would be great. They are looking for someone who is strongly initiative and can take over all aspects of the children’s care while they are there, such as, clothes organization, appointments, activity planning, meal prep, laundry, etc. Someone who is open to travel and possible household errand running would be a great fit!
If you are a professional, active, engaging, team-playing nanny with initiative, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare duties include, but not limited to:
- Creating an engaging and nurturing environment
- Keeping children on track developmentally
- Planning children’s activities
- Communication with parents
- Tag-teaming childcare with mom
- Sanitizing bottles and breast pumps.
- Putting away toys, rotating and sanitizing toys.
Household duties include, but not limited to:
- Unload and load the dishwasher
- Pick up play areas and children’s rooms
- Children’s laundry
- Helping with the kids meals
- Possible grocery shopping
- Legal Pay
- Gas Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Major Holidays
- Guaranteed Hours
- Health Insurance
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Must be fluent in English
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- have at least 5 years of professional, recent experience working as a nanny with multiples
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records