Family first is assisting a family located in Huntersville, NC, in finding a full time, temp nanny for their one child, aged 2 months. They do have another child who will be in school full time and does not require care from the nanny.
This job is from June27th, 2022- August 12th, 2022. Care is needed Monday/Tuesday/Friday, 9am-5pm and Wednesday/Thursday, 830am-530pm. They are offering $22-$24/hour for a nanny who is kind and well versed in infant care. They would like a nanny who is reliable and able to take initiative when needed. Both mom and dad work from home on rotational schedules, so their nanny must be comfortable with others in the home.
They are looking for a nanny who will be diligent in following the schedule they have developed. Their daughter is happy and bubbly, and enjoys stroller rides, music time, flash cards, and reading. Their home does have a lot of stairs, and they do have a dog, so their nanny must be comfortable with that.
If you are a happy, engaging, and experienced nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare duties include, but not limited to:
- Creating an engaging and nurturing environment
- Keeping child on track developmentally
- Emptying diaper pail
- Restocking nursery
- Washing and sanitizing bottles
- Communication with parents
Household duties include, but not limited to:
- Pick up play areas
- Letting the dog out a few times a day
- Legal Pay
- Paid Major Holidays
- Guaranteed Hours
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- COVID Vaccine required, booster if applicable
- Must be fluent in English
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- have at least 3 years of professional, recent experience working as a nanny with infants
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records