Family First Household Staffing Agency is assisting a family in the South Park area of Charlotte, NC, in finding a nanny for their two children, ages 18 months and newborn, at start!
The family is hoping to bring on a nanny starting in Early October, before their second child is due. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week. This contract would be for 6 months as the family plans on moving. The hours will most likely be 9-5pm. The family would love a nanny who is willing to help out on the weekends and travel if needed. They are offering $20-$25 an hour for a candidate with knowledge in child development from infant into toddlerhood. This would include infant care and development, including feeding, sleep-training, and handling all tasks regarding child care. Development with gross motor and fine motor skills are important for both children as well.
They would love someone who takes initiative to complete tasks and is professional, well-mannered, and has integrity in their work and job performance. It is important that their caregiver be motivated about their job and genuinely enjoy caring for children. They will have a Newborn Care Specialist in the evening, so a nanny who can be a team player is ideal. They also are looking for someone who would be open to traveling with them both domestically and internationally.
The family is eager to bring a nanny into their home who is inclusive to lifestyles, philosophies, and parenting styles. They are looking for someone who is structured, organized, and educated. Their goal is to have a caregiver in their home who can support mom and dad in raising their family.
If you are an educated, supportive, organized, and self sufficient nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Swaddling, feeding, and changing infant
- Sanitizing breast pumps
- children’s laundry
- Meal prep for family if needed
- Sanitizing bottles
- Creating and implementing schedules and routines
- Creating engaging environments for growth and development
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- 3 years of recent, previous in home experience as a nanny
- Able to make at least one year commitment
- Be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Recent in home infant experience
- Be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender,
criminal, county, and state, DMV records
- Legal Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Gas Reimbursement