Family First Household Staffing Agency is happy to assist a new family located in Mooresville, NC, in finding a long term nanny for their newborn child. They do have a hypoallergenic dog. They are looking for a long term fit, someone to grow with their family and potentially stay for the next ten years. They are open to a national search and a relocation package.
This position starts ASAP, but they are willing to wait until early September for the right fit. Mom will be home on maternity leave until October, but would like their nanny to be there to assist with the transition of adding a new member to their family, and they will guarantee 45 hours a week. They may need help on the weekends with occasional travel. They are offering $25-$30+/hour for an educated, positive, and flexible nanny to join their parenting team for the long term. Someone who has NCS experience or heavy experience with infants would be ideal. They are looking to sleep train eventually and would like someone who is comfortable helping with that, though it is not required.
Dad works from home, and mom is a physician. Their nannies schedule will be known a few months in advance. A typical week could look like three, twelve hour days, with shorter days for the rest of the week. Ocassicationlly, they may ask their nanny to work over 45 hours, but this will be asked with advance notice and they are guaranteeing 45 hours a week.
Their ideal nanny is one that is proactive, self motivated, and loves to swim. Their child will be enrolled in swimming lessons as early as possible, and they would like their nanny to be comfortable with swimming. As a family, they enjoy spending time outdoors in all weather and seasons,and are looking for a nanny who values outdoor time. A nanny who can encourage growth and development in a loving environment is ideal. Someone who is routine oriented and wants to take their child to playdates and social classes would be a perfect fit.
If you are a kind, flexible, self motivated nanny with extensive infant experience who is looking to join a family long term, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare Duties Include:
- Preparing, washing, and sanitizing bottles and breast pump parts
- Restocking nursery and other baby changing areas
- Assisting in developmental and education milestones
- Facilitating an engaging and interactive environment
- Maintaining a consistent schedule
- Daily communication with parents
- Appropriate outdoor time with child
- Keeping play areas tidy
- Fostering a nurturing and safe environment
- Saying prayers at meal/bedtimes, and reading bible stories and/or daily devotionals
Household Duties Include:
- Letting the dog out (will ring a bell when potty time is needed)
- Children’s Laundry
- Emptying diaper pail
- Grocery shopping
- Occasional (2x/week) meal prep for mom and dad
- At least 3+ years of infant experience
- CPR and First Aid certified
- COVID and TDAP Vaccine
- Must be fluent in English
- Legally permitted to work in United States
- Must be at least 21
- Be willing to undergo a nationwide background check if hired
- Guaranteed Hours
- 10 days of PTO
- 6 Paid Federal Holidays
- Gas Reimbursement
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.