Family First is happily assisting a family of four located near Freedom Park in Charlotte, NC, in finding a long term, engaging nanny for their two children, ages 4 and newborn.
This position starts October 15th, 2022, but the family is willing to wait until November for the right fit. Care is needed Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm, guaranteeing 50 hours a week. They are offering $23 an hour for a nanny who is energetic, loving, and honest. Open and frequent communication is required in this role. They are a tight knit family that values transparency and punctuality. Both mom and dad work on hybrid schedules, and are home two or three times a week. They both have separate office spaces, and only come out during the day to eat lunch, which they enjoy doing as a family.
Their 5 year old is very social. She loves interacting with other kids at playgrounds, pretend play, and arts and crafts. A caregiver who is engaging and can create a fun environment for her is ideal. She is in school, and has after school activities, so their nanny must be comfortable with transportation and schedule maintenance. Their newborn is a happy little new human! They would love someone who has knowledge in newborn care and child development milestones.
This job will include full charge of the home and children while their nanny is working. This would include light dishes, housekeeping, and cleaning up after the children.
If you are an engaging, happy, and dedicated nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare Duties include:
- Developing, Implementing, and maintaining routines and schedules
- Creating engaging and hands on environments
- Children’s meal prep
- Tidy up play areas
- Restock nursery
- Assist children in meeting developmental milestones
- Communication with parents
Household Duties include:
- Children’s Laundry
- Unload the family dishwasher once daily
- Covid Vaccine
- Up to date with TDAP and Flu
- Timely and reliable
- Active, engaging, and hands on
- At least 3 years of in home nanny experience
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to clear a government background check including sex offender, criminal, county, state, and DMV records.
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Car to use on duty
- Guaranteed Hours
- Legal Pay
- 10 days of PTO
- Sick Days
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.