Family First Household Staffing Agency is happily assisting a family located in Charlotte, North Carolina, in finding an educated, long-term nanny for their 17 month old and newborn due in October. For out of state candidates, the family is offering a great relocation package for their perfect fit who is kind, loving, structured, and knowledgeable.
This position will start ASAP. Care will be needed from 7:30 to 5:30, Monday through Thursday, guaranteeing 40 hours a week. The family is offering $23-$28 per hour for a professional, educated, and kind nanny that has five years or more of recent in-home nanny experience with infants and toddlers. They are looking to grow their family, so someone who is willing to commit to a long-term position is ideal.
They are anxiously awaiting a nanny that will become an extension of their family, while providing their child with a loving and structured environment to grow and develop in. It is important that their nanny act as a team player. Both mom and dad work a good deal, but still desire to be involved in their child’s day-to-day life. They would like their nanny to be organized and able to take notes on how their infant’s days are going.
Their perfect nanny is one that is caring, patient, and proactive. They are an easy-going, outdoors-y family, and are looking forward to bringing on someone with the same attitude towards life. Honesty and kindness are traits their nanny must hold near and dear to their hearts. They hope for their children to be raised respectfully and with love that can also respect their family values. They would love a nanny who is open to traveling with their family at least once a year.
Their nanny will be required to handle some household tasks, such as, baby’s laundry, loading/unloading the dishwasher, and organizing different areas of the home. You must be up to date on your vaccinations- TDAP included. The flu shot is not required.
If you are a patient, reliable, experienced nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties include, but are not limited to:
- Picking up the nursery
- Washing, folding and putting away the children’s laundry
- Keeping play areas tidy
- Staying on track developmentally
- Planning educational and creative activities
- Preparing and sanitizing bottles
Household duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Keeping areas tidy
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Have five recent years of nanny experience
- Have recent infant and toddler experience
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV records
- Fluent in German or French
- Legal pay
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
- Paid time off
- Guaranteed hours
- Gas reimbursement for when driving on duty