Family First is assisting a happy family of four relocating to the Charlotte area in finding a long term, bilingual nanny for their two children, ages 2.5 and 4 months. They are open to offering a relocation package for the right candidate. Please note they do have a friendly Yorkie who likes to tag along through out the day.
This position starts on December 5th, 2022, however the family would be comfortable hiring their nanny sooner for the right fit. Care is needed Monday through Friday, 45.5 hours a week. The hours will typically be between 7:50am-5pm. They are offering $25-$30/ hour for a candidate that is organized, patient, and collaborative. Mom works from home a few times a week, so their nanny must be comfortable with this. Their current nanny is bilingual, and their 2.5 year old is great at speaking Spanish, so they would really like a nanny who is able to continue to read and speak to both of their children in Spanish.
Their 2.5 year old is very well rounded. He is active in swimming lessons, loves being outside, and going on outings. Their infant is happy and giggly. They would like their children to stay on track developmentally and would love a nanny who is familiar with self guided play. It will be important for their nanny to be part of the nanny community in Charlotte, so their children can play with others and stay engaged with playdates and outings.
As a family, they do value manners, respect, and boundaries. They are clean and neat, and would value a nanny who is able to help them stay organized and keep the home a tidy, comfortable space. They are looking for a few household management duty tasks a week, and this position has the potential to evolve overtime. Their ideal nanny is one that is autonomous, kind, and calm mannered. They would love someone with initiative and a willingness to commit long term. They do occasionally travel and would like a nanny who is open to accompanying them 1-2x/year for both domestic and international travel.
If you are an organized, flexible, engaging and excited bilingual nanny, we would love for you to apply!
Childcare Duties Include:
- Keeping the children on track developmentally
- Creating an engaging and stimulating environment
- Reading and speaking in Spanish
- Developing and implementing routines and schedules
- Setting up playdates and outings
- Transportation to and from activities
- Keeping nursery stocked
- Rotating and sanitizing toys
- Preparing and sanitizing bottles
Household Duties Include:
- Loading and Unloading the dishwasher
- Parents laundry 1x/week
- Children’s laundry
- Picking up the dog from the groomers
- Occasional organization projects
- Emptying kitchen and diaper pail trash
- Unloading groceries
- Adaptable, flexible
- Autonomous and initiative
- Comfortable swimming and driving
- At least 5 years of in home nanny experience
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Covid Vaccinated
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to clear a government background check
- Legal Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Days off
- Paid Holidays
- IRS Mileage Reimbursement
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.Family First Application