Family First is happily assisting a family located in Huntersville, NC, in finding a temporary nanny for their one child, age 10 weeks at start. They do have two indoor cats.
This position starts February 13th, 2023, and ends at the closing of June. Care is needed Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. They are offering $23-$25 an hour and 40 hours a week for a nanny that is nurturing and attentive. Mom is finishing up her residency and Dad works from home, though he travels occasionally and the nanny can expect him to be away from home a week at a time about once per month. They are working on getting into their new routine as parents and welcome any gentle and respectful guidance. They would like their nanny to focus on their infants hunger, sleep, and stimulation cues. They are an analytical couple that values humor. Mom is type A, but ideally, wants to learn and grow with the nanny and their child.
Their perfect nanny is one that is approachable, loving, and communicative. Mom would like a few updates a day, and playdates or outings will be allowed after the child is 3 months.
If you are a nurturing, attentive, approachable nanny, we would love for you to apply!
- Prioritizing the development and safety of the child
- Restocking nursery
- Washing and sanitizing breast pumps and bottles
- Changing the diaper pail
- Changing crib and changing mat sheets
- Developing and implementing age appropriate schedules, activities, and routines
- At least 21 years of age
- At least 3 years of professional, in home nanny experience
- Willing to undergo an extensive background check
- Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Speaks English Fluently
- Legal Pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- IRS Gas Mileage Reimbursement
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.Family First Application