Family First is happily assisting a family located in Winston Salem, NC, in finding a temporary nanny for their one child, aged 7 months at start. They do have two indoor cats.
This position starts July 10th, 2023, and ends in November, when their daughter gets into daycare. Their end date is tentative. Care is needed Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm. They are offering $23-25 an hour and 40 hours a week for a nanny that is nurturing and attentive. Mom is starting her fellowship, and dad works from home, though he travels occasionally and the nanny can expect him to be away from home a week at a time, once a month. They are working on getting into their new routine as parents and welcome any gentle and respectful guidance. They would like their nanny to focus on their daughters hunger, sleep, and stimulation cues. They are an analytic couple that values humor. Mom is Type A, but ideally, wants to learn and grow with her child.
Their perfect nanny is one that is approachable, loving, and communicative. Mom would like to receive a few updates throughout the day, and playdates and outings are allowed.
If you are a nurturing, attentive, and approachable nanny, we would love for you to apply!
- Proiritizing the development and the saftey of the child
- restocking nursery
- Washing and santizing bottles
- Changing the diaper pail
- Changing crib and changing mat sheets
- Developing and implementing developmentally appropriate schedules, activities, and routines.
- At least 21 years of age
- At least 3 years of professional, in home nanny experience
- Willing to undergo an extensive background check
- Legally allowed to work in the US
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Speaks English Fluently
- Communicative, Calm, Knowledgable
- Legal Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays