Energetic and Artistic Nanny Wanted
Family First Household Staffing Agency is assisting a family located in the Dilworth/Sedgefield area of Charlotte, NC in finding a short term nanny for their precious 4-month old girl, energetic 3-year old girl and adventurous 6-year old boy.
This position is Monday-Friday and guarantees 30 hours per week. The family is offering $18-$20+ per hour for an experienced Nanny that has three years or more of recent in home experience. Priority will be given to Nannies that speak a second language. Spanish is preferred. The position will be anywhere from 3-6 months long possibly longer for the right fit.
The family recently relocated from London to Charlotte and are excited to bring a Nanny into their lives that can help create harmony and balance in their home as they transition their lives into a new city. They are laid back, kind and willing to work as a team with the nanny.
Although their children come first, it is still important to them that the home be kept tidy, especially after activities and meals with the children. Please note that the dad is currently working from home and mom will be on maternity leave for the remainder of the year. The Nanny will need to be open to working as a team with the parents.
They would like to invite a trustworthy, supportive and nurturing Nanny that is responsible, proactive and has attention to detail into their lives. They are looking for a Nanny that will help the children communicate their feelings and redirect them in situations that they may be acting out.
Physical activity, outdoor play and creativity are very important to the children. They enjoy going to parks, walking the neighborhood, riding bikes, their scooters and playing on their play set in their fenced in back yard. The 6-year old loves baseball and soccer and will try pretty much any sport. Their 3-year old also enjoys imaginative play, arts and crafts. The family desires a Nanny that structures activities surrounding nature, music, art, reading books and learning through experience.
With the current Stay at Home Order and uncertainty of the future, this position will flex between Household Manager duties and Nanny duties.
If you are a Nanny that cares for children like they are your own, is reliable, takes pride in their job, is a team player and constantly tries to educate and expand their knowledge in the childcare field we would love for you to apply!
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Overseeing the welfare and safety of the children
- Homeschool help with the 6 year old
- Feeding, changing, bathing the children
- Organizing activities and playdates
- Picking up the children’s rooms
- Stocking diapers and wipes in the changing area
- Maintaining a clean high chair and eating area
- Loading and unloading dishwasher
- Keeping play areas tidy and sanitizing toys
Household responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Family meal prep
- Grocery pickup
- Light errands
- Walking the dog
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- must love dogs
- previous in home experience as a nanny with infants, toddlers and elementary age children
- experience with baby-led weaning
- be a great swimmer and willing to travel
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
- be at least 21 years of age
- be able to pass a government background check if hired, including sex offender, criminal, county, and state, DMV record
- Legal pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid holidays
To apply for this position please complete the online application located below.